Dr. Alex Kalos
After graduating from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Medical Science and Bachelor of Dentistry (1st Class Honours) Dr. Kalos was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (General).
Dr Kalos subsequently completed his specialist training in periodontics at the University of Sydney where he was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. He also holds a teaching position in the Faculty of Dentistry.
Dr Kalos is a member of the following organisations:
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists
- Australian Society of Periodontology
- Australian Prosthodontic Society
- International Team of Implantology